Woolworths Trust Charity Triathlon
- 800m swim in a dam, 25km mountain bike, 10km trail run
- Long individual (min age 18)
- Long team (min age 18)
- 400m swim in a dam, 12km mountain bike, 5km trail run
- Short individual (min age 16)
- Short team (min age 16)
R350 per person (Long & Short Triathlon) for (WW Staff/Suppliers).
Independent entrants R500 per person
Late fee of R200 for participants who have not paid before 1 November 2017.
We will continue this year with our successful Long & Short off road Triathlon event.
As per last year we will include our hike and family walk event and our new event this year is to include a Kids 3km Trail run for children between the ages of 8 and 15
Our aims remain the same:
- Raise money for The Woolworths Trust charity
- Create an opportunity for team work
- Help people get a bit fitter
Our race village will be at the dam’s edge again this year which proved popular with contestants and supporters alike. Browse the site to gain more info and join us this year at Paul Cluver for some more fun by signing up for any of the events and get your family and friends to come and support you!